YKK is the world leader in the production of zippers. The company has 71 factories around the world, its trademark was registered almost 70 years ago. YKK stands for "Yoshida Factory" and has partnered with leading clothing brands and adheres to particularly stringent quality standards.
Tarczyńska 119, 96-320 Mszczonów, Poland
Information about the project
- lighting of production, street, warehouse, and office of YKK company, the total area of the object is more than 12,000 m2
- project development, production, supply, and installation of lighting for production, warehouse, street, and office of the company
- to carry out the reconstruction of the object within the agreed time frame
- lighting project development, equipment supply, and installation
- dimming systems were used to illuminate the production and warehouse
- use of dust-proof and emergency lamps in production and warehouse
- design, manufacture, supply, and installation of equipment on time
- reduction of energy costs due to the use of a light control system for production and warehouse
Do you want to get a consultation on the project?